All submissions should be sent via email to
Fish 'N' Chips needs:
- Articles on anything related to the hobby.
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) plans, tips, etc.
- Events (conferences, groups meetings, etc.)
- Reviews on anything related to the hobby.
Fish 'N' Chips does not have an article format,
so you are not limited creatively! Don't forget to check out the
below. If you don't see your submission type in the list above, don't be discouraged (these are only
with your ideas.
- You must be the author. Fish 'N' Chips will not get into a copyright battle.
- You have to be willing to let me edit the document for spelling, grammar, formatting into html
and the Fish 'N' Chips newsletter (and although I am now publishing via blog format, I will still
refer to Fish 'N' Chips as a newsletter), etc. I won't change your concept and will work with you
via email, if you request, to make sure nothing is lost in the editing.
- You must be willing to post your name (you want credit don't you?). Email address publishing
is optional. This applies to all submissions except tips, which can be published anonymously.
- Fish 'N' Chips is emailed to subscribers in html, so images can be included if you wish. If you
are not submitting images in GIF or JPG format, please ask before emailing - I need to make sure
I have software that can read your image format. You must have the right to use these images, I will
not get permission for you.
- Fish 'N' Chips is a free newsletter and I make no money off of it, therefore, I cannot offer to
pay anyone for their submissions.
- Joke submissions must be family friendly and fish related. If you can't tell it
to your children, don't send it to me and expect to see it published.
- You will always be given credit for what you submit to Fish 'N' Chips, but you must be aware
that Fish 'N' Chips is emailed to subscribers all over the world, available on multiple web sites
and there is the potential for future exposure. In other words, although you retain the copyright
for your submission, once published in the Fish 'N' Chips newsletter, it goes where the newsletter